October 16, 2017
Temporary to Permanent
The position will be a key member of the management team responsible for achieving and reporting the results and responsible for the leadership and coaching of the finance team. Qualified candidates will be required to possess excellent people skills and be flexible and resilient in this very challenging environment in the Oil & Gas industry. Experience of working in a leadership position, ideally in a multinational manufacturing environment is needed. Business Partner to the Site Leadership team, helping to develop and execute the strategy.
- Coach the site and divisional management team in financial impact of decisions.
- Developing the talent, training, engagement and strength of the team and prepare succession plans and cover.
- Supporting and challenging department managers on improvements in their areas of responsibility from a profit & Cash flow perspective.
- Prepare and explain to the team the flash results each week to help manage the results.
- Report and explain the results accurately and on time. Work with the team on generating a forecast that reflects the intentions of the business. Support and challenge the team to develop corrective or improvement action plans.
- Responsible for Management of accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets and general ledger accounting.
- Leadership and coaching mentality.
- Be an effective communicator with the site management team, the site employees and Global management.
- Ability to reach across functional and regional boundaries to create a network of contacts to resolve issues.
- Practical hands-on approach. Open and approachable.
- Have the initiative and ability to work on both structured and unstructured tasks and to generate new work streams.
- Strong literacy, numeracy, analytic and computer skills
- Good team player, but able to say no or seek help when required.
- Knowledge of the design and management of cost accounting, particularly in integrated systems environments
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting + 5 years of experience
- Successful candidate MUST be eligible to work in the United States.