Back Aisle Attendant/Server
May 12, 2018
- Complete initial set up and final breakdown of function, by cleaning the room, and cleaning and returning equipment to its proper location.
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, locking doors, breaking down goods, etc.
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas.
- Transport dirty linen to correct area to be cleaned, separate napkins from tablecloths, and restock linen shelves with clean linens.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Dress Code to be followed: Black Slacks non-denim, Black shirt, Comfortable Shoes.
- SALARY: $12.00
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE TO APPLY.