April 9, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
Whether working in a small company or a large kitchen, a baker is required to master the use of a large number of tools in order to produce quality baked items. These tools range from simple kitchen implements such as a rolling pin, to complex industrial mixing machines.
Goodwin William Staffing has an open position for an overnight baker. We need a baker to work the early morning shift from 1:00 am – 6:30 am. The uniform is Black Khaki Pants with non slip black shoes.
- Follow Exiting recipes
- Measure, weight and prepare ingredients
- Knead, roll, cut, and prepare dough, as need
- Monitor oven temperatures, speed settings, mixing machines, and other baking equipment
- Ensure food surfaces and baking equipment meet all health and safety standards
- Clean and maintain baking equipment, utensils, and tools
- Monitor items during baking
- Minimum of one year experience or more
- Background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
- Ability to commute to job’s location