We are currently looking for individuals who have experience working as Banquet Servers. The ideal candidate will have experience setting up banquet and breaks, serving meals to patrons in banquet settings and who will be able to clean up banquets. Following duties below:
- Sets up banquet tables and break tables with required items according to property standards.
- Prepares, organizes and pre-sets all non-entree items to be used during the banquet including coffee, bread, butter, condiments etc.
- Serves food & beverage to banquet and/or meeting break guests in a friendly and professional manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Garnishes and decorates dishes preparatory to serving.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Ladles soup, tosses salads, portions pies and desserts, brews coffee, completes side work and performs other services as required.
- Clears, resets tables and properly stores banquet items at conclusion of each course/banquet.
These are event driven positions.
- Salary is dependent on function and location.