Building Components Assemblers
June 19, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
Goodwin William Staffing is looking for production specialists to assemble materials used by builders, such as floor/roof trusses, wall sections, doors and other components. Employees will work with pre-cut wooden parts by moving specified pre-cut parts to work area and positions parts in jig by hand or using overhead crane, following supervisor’s instructions and blueprint specifications. Some projects will require placing metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connects parts at joints, using hammer, screwdriver, and/or other power tools.
- Experienced and entry level Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Orientation and training will be provided.
- 1st and 2nd Shifts available. [1st shift: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm (Monday – Friday); $11.00 per/hr; 2nd shift: 3:30 pm – 2:00 am (Monday – Thursday; with some overtime required on Friday); 12.50 per/hr]
- Raises are given monthly for those with positive performance which does include a good attendance record.
- Salary: $11.00 - $12.50 starting
- Candidates will be expected to verify dimensions of pre-cut parts and accuracy of assembly, using ruler and gauges.
- Must have a 20-22 ounce framing hammer with a fiberglass handle
- Steel Toes Boots
- A 25 Foot Stainless Steel Tape Measure