February 11, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
A cafeteria cashier is responsible for ensuring that guests are cordially attended to, from the time they enter our restaurant to the time they leave and utilizes the Hospitality Imperatives. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Acknowledge the presence of our guests IMMEDIATELY, with a friendly greeting.
- Learn menu and daily specials, keeping in close communication with management.
- Handle all register transactions ethically and according to company policies, including all To-Go, Walk-up, and Cater Trax orders.
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Follow all guest satisfaction procedures and hospitality imperatives.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standing and/or walking – 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 20 lbs