August 24, 2018
Temporary, Temporary to Permanent
Goodwin William is currently seeking a highly skilled Carpenter Supervisor to supervise Carpenters and oversee the construction, installation, and repair of structural woodwork and related materials.
- Oversees and participates in repairs and improvements to facilities as needed.
- Supervises carpenters to ensure safety and quality in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Install fixtures and apparatuses; repair and replace hardware.
- Estimate and purchase tools, materials, equipment and supplies as necessary to perform assigned duties and tasks.
- Coordinates and prioritizes shop and field work.
- Maintains paperwork as necessary for the operation of the carpentry department (may include time sheets, purchase orders, work orders, etc.).
- Constructs custom cabinetry and furniture as needed; repairs or modifies furniture as needed.
- Conform to an established work schedule.
- Practical experience working with carpentry materials
- Mastery of carpentry techniques and methods, including installation and construction
- Proficiency in using carpentry tools
- Management skills
- Apply only if you have the specified qualifications and experience; submit your resume with your experience