July 19, 2018
- Prepare the layout of the project.
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
- Select materials.
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures.
- Join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
- Work on top of stilts, ladders, and the top beams of buildings.
- Check work along the way to ensure it's up to code and specifications.
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure everything is level and secure.
- Work with prefabricated buildings.
- Build stairs, mantles, and furniture.
- Install cabinets and molding.
- Remodel homes and businesses.
- Create structures for pouring concrete.
- Erect scaffolding.
- Build tunnel bracing.
- Build concrete forms for tunnel or sewer construction project.
- Replace panes of glass, ceiling tiles, and doors.
- Repair or build furniture.
- Install partitions, doors, and windows.
- Move and install machinery.
- 5 Years of experience recommended