- Proven experience with overall carpentry work
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials and tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- General understanding of construction practices and safety procedures
- Ability to assist with reading technical documents and drawings
- Good understanding of basic math for layout of overall framework
- Good physical condition and endurance.
- Successful completion of a carpentry apprenticeship program or high school diploma preferred
Salary: $20.00 - $30.00 per hr. (DOE)