Goodwin William Staffing in Culpeper is seeking CDL-A Drivers for full-time, temp-to-hire jobs with a building supply company located in the Culpeper area. Drivers will be making local deliveries to local construction sites. The required schedule is Monday through Friday and will start at 5 a.m. End time will vary based on daily routes. Job responsibilities include:
- Driving delivery vehicles and/or truck-trailer combination to transport material to customer sites. CDL driver operates vehicle weighing 26,000 lbs. or greater GVWR; vehicle 26,000 lbs. or greater towing a trailer that may exceed 10,000 lbs.
- Assists customers with unloading material safely and accurately, taking precautions to protect product and customer property.
- Required to use a hand-held device, except while driving, to ensure compliance with DVIR and HOS.
- Verifies order details and maintain log of deliveries, including amounts and/or weights, mileage and locations of deliveries. Check items against invoice to ensure accuracy of order.
- Acts as customer service liaison. Handles customer concerns and helps to resolve issues as they arise.
- Maintains service logs and pre/post trip inspection procedures.
Pay Range: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Qualified candidates should submit a resume for immediate consideration.