CDL Dump Truck Drivers
February 26, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
- Drive dump trucks equipped with various configurations of dump body to transport and dump materials; such as stone, asphalt, or other materials as needed.
- Driver may assist other craft workers in the performance of their duties.
- Driver follows all safety requirements and procedures outlined by all regulatory agencies and company policies.
Education, Training and Experience
- Must possess a valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL A or CDL B).
- Must possess a USDOT Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
- Any combination of education and work experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
- Drivers must possess a minimum of 6 months of experience transporting materials for paving and site excavation.
- Ability to pass all background and drug screenings.