Clamp Forklift Operator
September 28, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a fork lift, clamp truck, or other power equipment
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
- On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the fork lift or other equipment.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Receive instructions/schedules from supervisor or other plant management.
- Pick up loads in tote boxes or on pallets, using care to position loads on forks to insure safe transportation.
- Position loads to palletizing rack to assemble loads for storage in warehouse or storage yard.
- Place or remove loads to/from truck bed and secure with straps and dunnage.
- Operate strapping equipment to secure loads.
- Operate circular saw and pneumatic nailer to build dunnage.
- Service truck to include fuel, oil, lubricants, cooling system, motor tune-up and charge batteries.
- Report truck malfunctions to Supervisor.
- Comply with safety regulations governing operation of the equipment.
- Need to have reliable transportation
- One year or more experience
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player