CNC Machine Operator
August 16, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
CNC Rotary Machine Operator needed for 2nd shift position with our client in Orange, VA. The hours are Monday through Friday from 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. The environment is highly structured, organized, and teamwork oriented. Our ideal candidate must have a superior attention to detail, the ability to anticipate next steps and take initiative, and the willingness and ability to learn complex processes.
- SALARY: $15.00 per/hr
- CNC Machine Operator experience required
- Ability to operate hoists, banders, mixers, and computers
- Microsoft Excel for data entry
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- The ability to read charts and diagrams
- Use of pallet jacks
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to clean and organize work area during each shift
- Forklift Operator Certification is a big plus (sit down and stand up models)
- Steel or Composite Toe Boots are required