Customer Service Representative
March 28, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
- Answer order lines from 9-5 daily: enter orders into the database, process payments, answer questions, address anything the customer needs.
- Transcribe and process customer orders from voice mail messages.
- Call customers when needed for order information.
- Set up wholesale customer accounts.
- Process customer returns.
- Answer, file or forward customer emails.
- Assist the mailroom with checking orders and give other help as needed.
- Assist with printing brochures and labels from the Xerox printer.
- Keep organized files and office supplies.
- Learn products offered, combinations, discounts, shipping and customer service policies for accurate order processing.
- Learn to answer basic customer questions about products and information.
- Able to communicate clearly with customers.
- Excellent computer skills with accurate, reasonably quick typing. (web-based ordering software, MS Word, email, ability to move between applications)
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers through email.
- Honest, Mature, Self-motivated and Enjoys working.
- Experienced in customer service.
- Attention to detail, cares about accuracy and quality of work.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and multi-task.
- Flexible, Focused and Present.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to listen and take direction.
- Comfortable with a 90% desk/sitting job AND willing and physically able to help with lifting and moving tasks when needed. (For example: boxes of office paper, 5 lb water cooler jugs, mailroom boxes, up to 40 lbs.)
- Security Background Check, Credit Check and Drug Testing Required