Continental Schedule, (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off/ every other Friday, Saturday, Sunday Off)
- Complies with good manufacturing practices
- Maintains accurate records
- Supports quality systems
- Maintains communication within production team member ensuring smooth shift transitions, etc.
- Support technical in appropriate maintenance activities
- Monitors raw materials, supplies to ensure efficient production
- Package integrity checks
- Judge and prioritize downtime events
- Ensure adequate supply of packaging materials and communicate resource requirements for replenishment
- Determine acceptable quality ranges on packaging and when to shut down as required
- Makes judgment calls on timing of changeovers keeping in line with production schedule
- Provides back-up to Manufacturing Lead in his absence (vacation, time off, sickness, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned