JOB LOCATION: Harrisonburg
Responsible for ensuring that guests are cordially attended to, from the time they enter the restaurant to the time they leave, utilizes the hospitality imperatives.
- Busing tables and serving from pre-set menu
- Acknowledge the presence of guests quickly with a friendly greeting
- Learn menu and daily specials, keeping in close communication with management
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Follow the uniform dress code and state health guidelines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time
- Occasionally lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 20 lbs