February 6, 2018
- Greet customers and present food and beverage menus.
- Make recommendations and answer all related inquiries.
- Take orders from customers.
- Respond promptly to requests from customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Can be supplemental to other serving jobs.
- At least 6 months serving experience.
- Must be able to carry a tray.
- Natural hair color, no facial piercings, no visible tattoos.
- Solid Black dress pants, shoes, socks, belt and tie.
- White long sleeve button down dress shirt.
- Positive attitude and great customer service experience.
- Tips Certification a plus.
- Own Reliable Transportation a plus.
- Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
- Consistent hours are possible.