- Dock Clerk role will manage inbound flow from scheduling appointments to time of receives.
- Duties also include regular communication with carriers, the corporate transportation group, management and dock personnel.
- The Dock Clerk will be responsible for planning inbound arrivals, ensuring carrier compliance, managing buffers and leading dock personnel.
- Job Location: Chesapeake, VA
- Ability to work extra hours as required
- Continued meeting or exceeding of department performance goals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer)
- Strong background and proven ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Ability to be proactive and work well with others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Accurate, reliable and understand the importance of deadlines