March 6, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
Job Location: Chesapeake, VA
- Sign driver in and out of the facility; verifying all paperwork
- Assign dock doors to the inbound and outbound loads
- Maintain door accuracy and yard report for trailer inventory
- Process Bill of Lading and associated shipping and receiving documents.
- Reconcile in-bounds with packing slips and coordinate drop lot activity
- Coordinating moves on the yard for the spotter/yard jockey
- Provide a strong level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Maintain Inbound and Outbound Schedules
- Work closely with shift management and leads to accomplish shift goals.
- Report errors and/ or issues to appropriate member of leadership to ensure accuracy
- Participate in all training programs provided
- Prior warehouse experience – understanding of general facility operations
- 3-5 years shipping/receiving experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Strong PC experience in MS Office (Excel, Word), AS400 applications, and RF systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve work-related issues.
- Strong attention to detail, clerical, mathematical, and organizational skills.