January 12, 2018
- Provide professional, claim-free loading, transportation and delivery services that meet or exceed the customer’s expectation for quality and professionalism.
- Must be able to complete accurately and legibly, all written logs and all paperwork, documentation and reports required by federal DOT, State regulation.
- Must be able to lift 50-80 pounds, including overhead, repeatedly and for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to operate a commercial vehicle safely at all times and for extended periods of time, in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Must be able to climb in and out of commercial vehicles and trailers, 4 feet above the ground.
- Must be able to perform functions that require repeated bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, and gripping.
SALARY: $17.00 – $20.00 per/hr.
- Meet all Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) and state requirements.
- Must have a current, valid CDL ( class A/B)
- Prior experience a plus
- Background check is required