July 4, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
The Excavator will possess competency in the following areas in order to perform their role in a safe, productive, and effective manner:
- Responsible for lay-out and fine grade
- Completes Trenching and Pit Excavations
- Completes Finishing application and hoisting
- Work on a pipe crew
- Must have the ability to exert heavy physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 80 pounds.
- Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, balance, climb or crawl.
- Ability to handle Excavator and other equipment such as Fork-lift, Back-hoe, Roller, Dozer, Skid steer Loader, Track Loader
- Ability to tolerate heights without fear.
- Ability to maintain balance.
- Ability to dig footings on grade.
- Must be able to pass all background and drug screenings.
- Able to perform job assessment of skills.