Forge Press Operator
May 29, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
The Forge Press Operator performs all tasks involved in the forging of metals into finished parts.
- Forge slugs into finished parts.
- Follow company procedures and policies.
- Assist other operators.
- Communicate production operations written and verbal.
- Attaches appropriate labels and tags to products.
- Packs finished good into correct totes.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds periodically.
- Ability to perform repetitive work.
- Must be able to use hand tools as required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others as part of a team is essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic math proficiency.