Forge Press Operator
September 3, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
- Forge slugs into finished parts.
- Follow company procedures and policies.
- Assist other operators.
- Communicate production operations written and verbal.
- Attaches appropriate labels and tags to products.
- Packs finished good into correct totes.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of a Forge Press Operator, the employee is exposed to heat, fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, and able to each with hands and arms.
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds periodically.
- Ability to perform repetitive work.
- Must be able to use hand tools as required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others as part of a team is essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic math proficiency.