June 26, 2017
Permanent, Temporary to Permanent
We are looking for Form Carpenters to work in Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, and all surrounding areas. All applicants must have concrete experience in building and setting forms for all bridge work or similar experience. This is a long term position. This position includes but is not limited to:
- Receive work direction.
- Communicate effectively with those contacted in the course of work.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Read, interpret, and work from basic and routine sketches, blueprints, specifications, and construction drawings.
- Perform manual labor such as digging or shoveling.
- Move objects weighing up to 100 pounds regularly.
- Safely and efficiently operate and use associated tools and equipment.
High School degree, 2+ years carpenter experience. Must have clean driving record, background check and drug screen required. Have own tools is a plus.