Goodwin William Staffing is seeking personnel with strong work ethic matched with strong attendance. The preferred candidate will have at least one year's experience working in a warehouse setting. The ability to work in extremely hot and or cold environments is required.
- Assemble food kits per work orders and make sure they are accurate, complete, and meet the customer’s quality standards; while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
- Distribute product based on production schedule and daily work orders
- Assemble food kits and send to shipping department for distribution
- Store product and materials in predesignated areas and follow established sequence
- Clean work area throughout shift
- May assist in compiling worksheets or tickets from customer orders
- May assist in recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Work with other machinery and material handling equipment
Monday - Friday 7AM - 5:30PM
Sunday - Wednesday 7AM - 5:30PM