May 31, 2018
Temporary, Temporary to Permanent
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals for production work, construction, flaggers, concrete work, pickers, clean up, painters and equipment operators. Painters must have a strong knowledge of rollers and paint brushes as well as 2 years of experience. Equipment operators must understand the machinery and have 2 years of experience. Both jobs require workers to follow directions very carefully. We are also looking for general laborers to assist carpenters, masons, and other contractors with help that they need. Clean and prepare a job site and set up ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures. Load and unload materials that are necessary for the job. Shifts and pay rates vary depending on the job.
- All candidates must pass a drug test and a background check.
- All candidates must have reliable transportation and arrive to work on time.
- Must be very detail oriented.
- Must understand and execute specific directions from supervisors.
- Depended on the job position, tools and proper attire maybe required.