Heavy Equipment Operators/Graders
May 18, 2018
Charlottesville, Culpeper, Harrisonburg, Madison
Temporary to Permanent
- The ideal candidate will have experience in operating heavy equipment to spread, cut, and level dirt, gravel, and stone to the job specifications.
- The ideal candidate should be able to operate Dozers, Excavators, Loaders, Backhoes, and Bobcats in order to perform various construction tasks.
- Locations are within 30 minute commute from Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Madison, and Culpeper.
- Projects expected to last 2 – 3 months full time, dependent on project phase completion, always potential to turn permanent.
- Salary will be determined after operators showcase their talents $18 - $30 hour.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment appropriately
- Transportation to and from locations
- Ability to commit to schedule, attention to positive attendance.
- Ability to pass background and drug screenings