August 27, 2018
Temporary, Temporary to Permanent
Goodwin William Staffing is looking for experienced, reliable room attendants. A room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems. This is a long-term position if candidates are qualified with two or more years of experience.
- Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities.
- Remove dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen
- Replace laundry bags and slips
- Clean closets and door tracks on check-out rooms, removing dust and debris. Ensure correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket/pillow and luggage rack
- Dust and polish all furniture
- Remove Trash
- Sweep, Mop, and Vacuum
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
- All applicants must have transportation to the job site and be able to pass a background check.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated to be a quick learner, trustworthy and reliable.
- The successful candidate will be a devoted worker and respectful.
- He or she must have excellent understanding of the Housekeeping Department and ability to work under pressure.