July 18, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
Are you tired of the traditional housekeeping and porter positions? Become part of a new team at a new hotel where both are combined. You will have various duties that involve cleaning, providing customer service, and assistance to guests and co-workers. Get your workout by moving throughout the hotel as needed, learning their standards of consistency. Your day-to -ay duties will vary and occasionally, so will your schedule. This is a temp-to-hire position that your performance and attendance will determine.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screenings.
- Ability to alter your schedule with the changing needs of the hotel. The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and schedules must accommodate fluctuating demands. You may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, carry and bend during majority of shift
- Ability to work independently