August 29, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
An HVAC Technician ensures that all types of HVAC Devices, such as refrigerators, air conditioning units, and heaters, properly function at all times. The scope of the work includes performing diagnostics, repairs and replacements for the parts in an HVAC system.
- Travel to job sites in service area
- Work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
- 3 Years Experience
- Pride in your work
- Good DMV driving record
- Clean background check
- Self-motivated to work hard
- Service repair experience
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service skill
- Must have Valid Driver’s License and Reliable transportation