Hydraulic Excavator Operator
September 4, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
Hydraulic Excavator Operator needed in Daleville/Troutville Virginia.
- Operate hydraulic tracked or rubber tire excavator to excavate, load materials to complete all phases of utility work.
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all federal, state, local and company safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task
- Have a working knowledge of trenching techniques and regulations
- Must be familiar with operation and limitations of various sizes and types of excavators
- Excavate material in order to install pipe of varying size and type up to 108"
- Awareness of underground utilities and overhead wires
- Will be responsible for cleanliness of machine, assures fueling, lubrication and servicing of excavator
- Perform all other duties deemed necessary or assigned
- Two or more years experience operating excavators
- Understanding of OSHA trenching requirements
- Experience operating other heavy equipment
- Ability to operate an excavator to exact line and grade in varying ground conditions and depths