Goodwin William Staffing in Culpeper is seeking a full-time Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for a building products manufacturer in Culpeper County, VA. This is a 2nd shift job with a Monday through Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. schedule. Some Fridays may be required for mandatory overtime. The ideal candidate has 2 years of experience working as an industrial maintenance mechanic or electrician. The ability to perform routine preventative maintenance and trouble shoot issues with urgency, in partnership with the production supervisors, is required. This role also requires the ability to:
· Test the performance of electrical, electronic, or integrated systems or equipment
· Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housing or assemblies
· Install instrumentation or electronic equipment or systems.
· Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
· Maintain electrical controls, systems, and equipment.
· Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools