February 11, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for coordinating all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, move-outs, and lease origination and renewal. You will be interacting directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy and ensure residents are satisfied with the services to encourage them to continue to renew their lease.
- Minimum 1 year of previous sales experience and 1 year previous residential leasing experience preferred.
- Ability to drive an automobile with a current Driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Ability to use computer with basic understanding in using email and other software.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills along with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to set and meet goals.