Machine Operator (2nd Shift)
February 11, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
An experienced Machine Operator is needed for 2nd shift position with our adhesives production client in Orange, VA. The required schedule is Monday through Friday from 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. The environment is highly structured, organized, and team work oriented. Our ideal candidate will have a superior attention to detail, the ability to anticipate next steps and take initiative, and have the willingness and ability to learn complex processes. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel spreadsheets is necessary for the role. Forklift Operator’s certification is highly preferred. Eligible for an increase to $16 an hour after successfully completing training and the potential to go full-time with the company after 90 days in a temp to hire role.
- Machine Operator, minimum of 2 years’ experience
- CNC experience is preferred
- Forklift Operator Certification is a big plus (sit down and stand up models)
- Ability to operate pallet jacks, hoists, banders, mixers, and computers
- Microsoft Excel, for data entry purposes
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- The ability to read charts and diagrams
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to clean and organize work area during each shift
- Steel or composite toe boots are required