Machine Operator (3rd Shift)
February 3, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
An experienced Machine Operator is needed for 3rd shift position with our client in Orange, VA. This company produces adhesive products. Familiarity with a CNC set up is highly preferred. The required schedule is Sunday through Thursday from 10 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. The environment is highly structured, organized, and team work oriented. Our ideal candidate will have a superior attention to detail, the ability to anticipate next steps and take initiative, and have the willingness and ability to learn complex processes. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel spreadsheets is necessary for the role. Forklift Operator’s certification is highly preferred. For the right candidate, there is the potential to go full-time after 90 days in the temp to hire role, and to receive a pay increase.
- Machine Operator, minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Forklift Operator Certification is a big plus (sit down and stand up models)
- Ability to operate pallet jacks, hoists, banders, mixers, and computers
- Microsoft Excel proficiency, for data entry purposes
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- The ability to read charts and diagrams
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to clean and organize work area during each shift
- Steel or composite toe boots are required