Goodwin William Staffing, with offices located in Charlottesville and Culpeper, has immediate openings for multiple temp-to-hire manufacturing technicians. Each position will work closely with the line leads and manufacturing manager to produce diagnostic consumables and maintain manufacturing documentation The manufacturing technicians will work in conjunction with all appropriate personnel, perform manual operations, general maintenance and support functions necessary for the production of the diagnostic consumable. This consumable will be produced under current good manufacturing practices (cGMP). The manufacturing technicians will be responsible for ensuring that GMP standards are followed and documented appropriately. A majority of the manufacturing will be performed in a cleanroom environment.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Works in conjunction with all appropriate personnel, performs manual operations, general maintenance, and support functions necessary for the production of diagnostic consumable.
- Interfaces with the quality management system.
- Performs all preventative l maintenance on manufacturing equipment, ensures all instruments are properly calibrated and assists in troubleshooting of equipment.
- Initiates and documents corrective actions.
- Assists in maintaining Standard Operating Procedures, logs, and other documentation as required.
- Participates in and assists with personnel training as determined by supervisor.
- Assists in all follow up concerned with products lots achieving released status.
- Executes start of shift / start of lot performance checks for processing and completion of the manufacturing process, provides all documentation necessary to allow proper accountability and traceability of product.
- At the finish of each shift, reports and makes recommendations regarding equipment supplies, required repairs, process concerns, safety concerns, and area improvements, performs shut down protocols if required OR hands off the manufacturing line to the incoming shift.
- Maintains, cleans and prepares special equipment used in consumable production.
- Performs environmental monitoring (routine and per process) and records results in the computerized database system.
Job Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
Salary: $20.00 - $30.00 an hour (Full-time)