Goodwin William Staffing is looking for warehouse workers for a major distribution company in Chesapeake. The ideal candidates must be dependable, reliable, and ready to work full time on night shift.
Night Shift: 6:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.
Typical schedule: Sunday-Thursday
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, and trucks
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, supply rooms, or other areas
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment