Entry Level Position! Training Provided!
In this position, you will operate a High Frequency (HF) or Radio Frequency (RF) machine that will join materials by supplying high frequency energy in the form of an electromagnetic field and pressure to the fabric surfaces to be joined together to produce military component parts for shelters.
- Operates RF, Hot Wedge, and Hot Air welding equipment
- Performs all welding assembly operations
- Ability to comprehend written instructions and follow markers and drawings
- Ability to resolve machine errors
- Keep work area clean at all times
- Be able to follow safety protocol
- Demonstrate positive attitude and willingness to perform other duties assigned by management
- Possesses oral and written communication skills
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong performance record
- Demonstrated ability to operate fabric welding equipment
- Ability to work with others to ensure internal product flow pertaining to timing, customer needs, and delivery schedules
- Speaks, reads, and understands English
- Works independently under supervision
- Maintains a high attention to detail and high-quality standards
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred but not required
- High School degree or equivalent.