Order Pickers and Packers
August 4, 2019
Goodwin William in Culpeper is hiring for 1st shift, full-time, seasonal warehouse employees for a company located in Madison, VA. Available shifts are from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. or from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Experience with order picking and packing, loading and unloading, shipping and receiving, quality assurance, and returns processing is helpful, but not required. Forklift operator candidates are also welcomed to apply but must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening. All candidates must be able to pass a 7-year background screening.
- Job Location: Madison, Virginia
- Salary: $11.00 per hr.
- Experience working in a warehouse/distribution center environment is preferred but not required
- The ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time and consistently lift up to 50 lbs.
- A strong work ethic and a team player mentality
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to work full-time, day shift hours and be flexible with possible overtime
- The ability to operator a forklift or turret truck is a plus
- Willingness to work in an environment that is not climate controlled
- Consents to a 7-year background screening and possibly a pre-employment drug test