November 18, 2017
Temporary to Permanent
General Labor, Warehouse
The Packer/Material Handler position works with the finished product and ensures that all finished product conforms to the highest quality standard; packaged per the manufacturing specification; and loaded onto pallets in the proper manner.
- Adheres to all safety rules and signage; follows all Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Picks finished product from the line and places into cartons.
- Examine all finished product to ensure that packing specifications are met, including date codes and lot numbers are applied, and no leaking product is coming from the finished package.
- Construct/assemble cardboard containers according to specifications.
- Accurately count and record products and materials.
- Complete and sign the appropriate documents.
- Assist in changeovers and utilizing work stoppages by cleaning work area.
- Must possess visual acuity to document company records and complete visual quality checks.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Able to work in a cold/hot environment with temperatures
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn and have attention to detail
Required background check and drug test.