Picking, Packing And Shipping
June 21, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
Would you like to work in an atmosphere where you can wear jeans or shorts, nothing too baggy, t-shirts, and sneakers while moving about within a warehouse setting while learning? We have the opportunities for you. Avoid the cramps and headaches of sitting still and the cost of gym memberships. You will be lifting up to 50 lbs, walking, standing, and climbing stairs.
- 9:00 am to 6:00 pm or 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm (M – F )
- Participates in physical inventories of warehouse and/or supply yard
- Maintains inventory records by adding or deleting supplies, as they are shipped or received
- Wraps, packages, and ships supplies
- Delivers and retrieves supplies to and from warehouse or storage
- Checks for damaged goods
- Verifies quantity and quality of order
- Verifies items received with purchase order
- Tags and issues supplies
- Stocks shelves and rotates inventory.
- This shift is hard manual work.
- In addition to being able to perform the physical and manual labor, these positions requires employees to work as scheduled.
- This is a temp-to-hire/full time position, which is determined by demonstrating positive work performance.
- Be able to pass background and drug screenings as require.