- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, etc.
- Undertake basic cooking duties; such as, parboiling food and other related duties.
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees, etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash and other related tasks.
- Salary range: $10.00 - $15.00 per hr. (DOE)
- Proven experience as prep cook.
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen.
- Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure.
- Very good physical condition and endurance.