November 18, 2017
Temporary to Permanent
This position is responsible for helping / assisting the Press Operator. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties throughout the facility as assigned and/or as necessary.
Essential Functions: An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Operator will load material and operate feeder to produce printed materials.
- Maintain records, logs, and forms to ensure accuracy of assigned tasks.
- Operate machines and observe products for quality.
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Uses safe and correct procedures to operate machines in assigned area.
- Cleans and maintains assigned machines and areas using appropriate tools, equipment, and supplies in a timely manner.
- Uses knowledge and techniques to operate machines in assigned area.
- Finds and uses the right resources (people, products, tools) at the right time in order to resolve issues.
- Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can help correct it.
- Accepts responsibility and meets expectations for own work.
- Identifies steps needed in order to carry out work as required.
- Communicates in a respectful and professional manner.
- Makes sure work is done with a high quality.
- Works on top priorities first.
- Makes a consistent effort to get results.
- Meets deadline set by supervisor.
- Takes action in order to solve problems, so work can be completed in a timely manner.
- Adapts to changing work demands
Physical Activities: The following physical activities are necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
Required background check and drug test.