February 15, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
Goodwin William Staffing is seeking a part-time Production Assistant for a Nature Research company in Culpeper County. The hours are 8:00 am to 3:00 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays. Starting pay is $11 per hour. More hours may be available based on business needs. Production assistants are responsible for labeling, banding and shrink wrapping bottled products, inspecting new supplies for damage, ordering material and supplies, maintaining charts, follow checklists, perform quality/sanitary inspections, and organize files and office supplies. Additional task required as needed. Training is provided. Must have an interest in holistic health products and work well with others.
- Displays general interest in the company’s products and information
- Mature, honest, and a team player
- Attention to detail, strong computer and communication skills
- Listens well, takes direction, self-motivated and committed to top quality work
- Ability to prioritize, organize and keep work area neat and clean
- Great sense of humor and ability to recognize and own mistakes.
- Comfortable with sitting 85%, yet willing to do physical tasks such as lifting and moving up to 45 lbs.
- Candidate must undergo a background check and drug screening.