October 15, 2018
Temporary to Permanent
Goodwin William Staffing is seeking a part-time Production Assistant for a Nature Research company in Culpeper County. The hours are 8:00 am to 3:00 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays, starting pay is $11.00 per hour. Candidate will be responsible for labeling, banding and shrink wrapping bottled products. Inspecting new supplies for damage, ordering of material and supplies. Maintain charts, checklists and organize files and office supplies. Additional task as needed. Training provided.
- Displays general interest in the company’s products and information
- Mature, honest, and a team player
- Attention to detail, strong computer and communication skills
- Listens well, takes direction, self-motivated and committed to top quality work
- Ability to prioritize, organize and keep work area neat and clean.
- Great sense of humor and ability to recognize mistakes.
- Comfortable with sitting 85%, yet willing to do physical tasks such as lifting and moving up to 45 lbs.
- Candidate must undergo a security background check, credit check and drug screening.