July 9, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
Goodwin William Staffing in Culpeper is seeking a reservations agent for a well-known area Inn and Restaurant. Flexibility in the working schedule is a must, as the reservations department is open 365 days a year from 7:30 a.m.- 9:00 p.m. The individual should be well spoken and comfortable dealing with guest via the telephone. Professional attire is required; any tattoos must be covered and no visible body piercings. Must have reliable source of transportation to the client in Rappahannock County.
- Make reservations for guests while displaying a positive attitude that radiates through the phone.
- Able to handle incoming phone calls and processing requests relative to room reservations, dinner reservations, general inquiries and special requests.
- Requires the ability to guide guests toward completion of a reservation by providing relevant information and answering questions.
- Managing guest and inter-departmental communication via email on a daily basis. Email communication includes the processing of online reservations, gift certificates, and general guest inquiries.
- Requires the capacity for following written and verbal instructions
- Eagerness to learn.
- Consistently serve as an ambassador to The Inn at Little Washington in all interactions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have great computer skills
- Must be able to use a multi-phone system, printer, fax and scanner
- Hospitality experience is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be well-groomed, well-spoken and well-presented; all visible tattoos must be covered
- Agent candidates should have at least one year of experience in an office setting
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays and be comfortable consenting to a background check.