September 12, 2018
- Cleans and restores interiors of homes damaged and buildings by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment: Receives work orders and schedules from supervisor.
- Drives van equipped with floor-mounted or portable commercial carpet, upholstery, and interior cleaning machines, tools, and supplies to work site.
- Cleans carpet, upholstery, floors, walls, ceilings, draperies, windows, and room accessories to remove effects of smoke and water damage such as dirt, soot, stains, mildew, and excess water and moisture, using commercial cleaning machines mounted in van with extension hoses or portable cleaning machines and variety of work aids, such as vacuum cleaners, chemical cleaning solutions, ladders, drop cloths, sponges, buckets, mops, and brushes.
- Places fans and dehumidifiers in strategic room locations to remove moisture from carpet, upholstery, and air.
- Verifies moisture presence and removal with moisture sensor.
- Sprays or fogs carpet, upholstery, and accessories with fabric conditioners and protectors, deodorizers, and disinfectants, using hand and power sprayers and electric foggers, applying knowledge of types of fabrics, dyes, and chemical sprays.
- One year experience
- Pride in your work
- Clean background check
- Self-motivated to work hard
- Excellent customer service skill
- Must have Valid Driver’s License and Reliable transportation