Routine Maintenance Technician
September 28, 2018
Temporary, Temporary to Permanent
We are registering experienced routine maintenance technicians for a local opportunity to start immediately. Responsibilities are to insure the physical appearance and operation of a local apartment community are up to standards. This includes inside and outside maintenance as well as being able to diagnose problems and make repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, appliances, and general repairs. You will have interactions with residents, positive customer service is essential.
- Initially this is a 3 month assignment that may evolve into full-time, temp-to-hire.
- Salary is dependent on experience and will be determined by a skills assessment on site.
- We are V3 Certified and encourage Veterans and Military Spouses to apply!
- Ability to pass all background and other job screenings.
- High quality work ethic with positive attitude.
- High standard of customer service.
- Ability to pass skills assessment.