SCREEN ROOM OPERATOR
November 18, 2017
Temporary to Permanent
The Screen Room Operator works with screens to stretch, reclaim, coat, expose, and quality check all screens to the highest standards.
- Stretch, glue, and block out screens for production use
- Prepare, load, unload, and maintain a daily cleaning schedule for the reclaim units
- Load, unload, and operate the emulsion coating machine
- Load, unload, and setup each job into the exposing unit.
- Quality check each screen before putting them into production
- 1st shift screen room operators: 6:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. Monday-Friday
- 2nd shift screen room operators:: 2:45 p.m. to 11:15 p.m. Monday-Friday
- 3rd shift screen room operators: 10:45 pm to 7:15 a.m. Sunday-Thursday
All jobs start at pay rate of $10 per hour: Temp to Hire
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Needs to be mechanically inclined
- computer experience a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to work in hot/cold conditions
Background check and drug test required.