Certified Skid Steer Operators
July 24, 2019
Temporary to Permanent
- Follow all required company and general safety rules, policies and guidelines
- Perform excavation of lime, flex base and general sub-grade operations
- May require long periods of sitting, walking, and standing.
- Physical ability to perform assigned tasks
- Physical ability to walk on uneven terrain
- Must be able to climb equipment’s ladder to reach the operators seat
- General operator skills • Basic knowledge of operating Bob Cat Skid Steers
- Previous experience with grade control systems preferred
- Must be willing to learn
- Other heavy equipment experience preferred: excavator, backhoe, loader, dozer, etc.
- To successfully perform this job, an individual must perform each requirement satisfactorily having knowledge, skill, and/or ability to perform the job
- Must be certified as a Skid Steer Operator